pRESTO - The REpertoire Sequencing TOolkit¶
pRESTO is a toolkit for processing raw reads from high-throughput sequencing of B cell and T cell repertoires.
Dramatic improvements in high-throughput sequencing technologies now enable large-scale characterization of lymphocyte repertoires, defined as the collection of trans-membrane antigen-receptor proteins located on the surface of B cells and T cells. The REpertoire Sequencing TOolkit (pRESTO) is composed of a suite of utilities to handle all stages of sequence processing prior to germline segment assignment. pRESTO is designed to handle either single reads or paired-end reads. It includes features for quality control, primer masking, annotation of reads with sequence embedded barcodes, generation of unique molecular identifier (UMI) consensus sequences, assembly of paired-end reads and identification of duplicate sequences. Numerous options for sequence sorting, sampling and conversion operations are also included.
- Fixing UMI Problems
- Miscellaneous Tasks
- Importing data from SRA, ENA or GenBank into pRESTO
- Reducing file size for submission to IMGT/HighV-QUEST
- Subsetting sequence files by annotation
- Random sampling from sequence files
- Cleaning or removing poor quality sequences
- Assembling paired-end reads that do not overlap
- Assigning isotype annotations from the constant region sequence